Sea Dragons - R.I.P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post  123 Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:34 pm

1. Have you registerd on our forums prior to your application for membership / joining or Fleet? (mandatory register in this fleet if not application denied !!!) - Yes

2. What is you In game name? - aesculta

3. What is your Age? - 23

4. What Country are you from and time zone (where do you live)? - Spain

5. Highest BO lvl? - 69

6. Can you be active? How many times a week do you play? - Depending on job, but fairly active

7. Have you ever been banned, kicked from the game or a fleet? - No

8. Can you treat people with respect? - Yes

9. Do you have any problems with downloading and using Ventrillo? (Needed to join Fleet for Fleet League, And HA's and everyday play) - Not a problem for me

10. What made you choose Sea Dragons to apply too? - There's no NF without you, old pards

11. Are you willing to attend training sessions? - Yes

12. Do you speak and understand english? - Understand writing and speech, speak as an spanish is supposed to

13. What are you looking for out of us? ( how can we help you reach your goals ) - Kick some Valhalla's asses

14. Can you be a team player? - Yes

15. Who within the Sea Dragons Fleet Recommended you (List Fleet Members Name)? - Mobutonabomb

16. Are you currently in school? if so what level? - Yes, 2nd career for me. 1st one is Industrial Engineering, now i'm focused on Industrial Automation Processes

17. Do you have any application open in another fleet? or been accepted into another fleet? - No

18. Are you fleetless now? - Yes

19. Do you have any other accounts on this servers, that are under a different name? - Nope

20. Do you play on any other servers? If so how much time do you spend their? - No

21. Have you read the fleet rules? and can you follow them? (not complying to Sea dragons/NF EU rules can get you kicked from fleet) - Yes

22. Past fleets, and why you left? - Force H, RNHF

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post  Waverunner Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:14 pm

welcome back m8, glad to see you
Waverunner
Waverunner
Fleet Command
Fleet Command

Ships List
SHIPS LIST:

Back to top Go down